lunes, 1 de febrero de 2010

Level 4. Units 7- Change

HELLO! In this unit we speak that we want to change, which are ours bad habits and which are our dreams

1. CHANGE

  • Lesson A


1.- I want to be thin.
* I should to do diet







2.- I want to speak perfect English
* I more practice






3.- I want to graduate
* I need more to strain






4.- I'd like to travel
* I need to save money






2. BAD HABITS

BAD HABILITS

  • I bite my nails
  • I send too much mensagges
  • I talk on the phone much
  • I eat sweet much

BAD QUALITY

  • I'm crazy
  • I'm late often
  • I'm lazy
  • I'm weeping

3. DREAMS OF LIFE AFTER COLLEGE

After graduation, I want to study Customs, then to obtain a stable work and to form a family

Leave a coment!

Peace and Love.. See you XD

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario