lunes, 1 de febrero de 2010

Something about me!

Hi! Welcome to my blog, here you can read about me and my work in my level 4 EFL class.

My name’s Mariover Boscan. I’m from Maracaibo. I’m 18 years old and I study merkating at URBE . My favorite subjects are mathematics and English.

I live in San Francisco with my parents, they are them better that I have in the world. I them love, not that serious of my life without them.


I love music, dance, play voleyball, work, hang out with my friends, go out every day, travel with my family and stay with my boyfriend. I hate injustice and to lie.

My dream is to travel to many cities around the world. First I want to graduate from Merkating School and be a good professional . I’d love to work in an important company, get married and start a wonderful family.

I am two years old and nine months with my boyfriend it is acharming and enterteining relation.


About English, I love to learn new languages. English is very important and interesting. I can write well, but I need to practice and study more. The most difficult for me is speaking. I like to speak frances too.Well, this has been a little bit about me now you know me a little better. Please, I want to make friends.. Would you be my friend? if you do...leave comment! See you!

Peace and Love :D

Mariover Boscan

1 comentario:

  1. Hi, I am Maria from Spain. I am browsing in the blogsfera and I have found your blog.
    I am twenty years old and I am studying journalism, I need learning new languages. My native languages is spanish, in the school I' ve learned some to english and now I want to learn to speaking and understanding better.
    Also I want learning french, because, maybe, the next year I study in France, with a studentship. I hope.
    You can to visit my blog when you want.
    Nice to meet you.
    Bye

    ResponderEliminar